• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ok, Lets be careful with the Whellies and Stoppies.

The rider on the #1 bike (1:48 mark) must have a rabbit's foot in his pocket...and a stain in his leathers.

TexBiker said:
The rider on the #1 bike (1:48 mark) must have a rabbit's foot in his pocket...and a stain in his leathers.
I believe that is Valentino Rossi in his early days.

Ajax said:
the two from Houston were some of the James Conney Island crew may be on here now.

the one racer that went past 12 was Mad Max B.

the Cal racing ex250 I forgot who that was but the only real injury was where his front wheel hit a honda vtr 250 riders arm and left a large black and blue mark.

Tourmeister said:
I am not a techie type. So... you are gonna have to PM me with more info :-P

HTML tags are off by default, and are suggested to be left off by vBulletin as a security precaution. Could turn them on, but I don't know that there's a way to limit it to just Flash.

the one with the harley looks like it could be behind any bike shop, makes ya wonder huh?

ysr612 said:
the Cal racing ex250 I forgot who that was but the only real injury was where his front wheel hit a honda vtr 250 riders arm and left a large black and blue mark.

Actually, it broke her hand...and she's not real happy about it...I'll have to see if I can find it again.

Ajax said:
His arch rival, you know the whiner that it is always someone or something elses fault! Italian guy, sitting here struggling with the name!

AlphaFire X5 said:
Don't worry, it happens to the supermoto guys as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDVFL_RlPLw
The differance is a closed course and full gear. Your dressed to survive, did not see one wife beater shirt!!:rofl: That one shot of that kids spine showing through his skin. Yea, think I well wear my gear, thanks for the refreasher, your pain my gain:lol2:

Stupidity wastes good motorcycles.

Back