• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

opinions on bike worth...

Loyd

Reaction score
I've a riding buddy who managed to seperate a few ribs and whatnot. This has led to his serious consideration of selling his dirt bikes.I've no clue as to the worth of these things being ds models and all.Any opinions appreciated.

-89hondaxr600. 8,000 miles just been thru by piper to make dirt worthy. not too sure about the street electrical stuff.
-(unsure of ym)klr250. a whopping 800 miles on the odo. also been thru by piper for dirt use. I believe there was some rust issues with the tank but other than that the bike is flawless. This one I toodled around on some at muenster and its a hoot. Great short person bike.

Both bikes have clear title and one owner. I been telling him to sell the honda and keep the klr...seems those ugly kows are popular around texas.:-P

The bikes are worth what you can get some sucker to pay for them. The XR600 might bring $2000 if it is primo. The KLR might bring a little more if it is late model. Dirt bikes devalue quickly.

Back