• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Excellent moto photo goodness.

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Collins
http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/photos/0,20898,,00.html

TransWorldMX was running this past week as RC tribute week and asked for the readers of the site to e-mail their best RC photos so they could be posted on the site. Here's a few of my favorites.

castro05a.jpg

castro05b.jpg

rosendahl.jpg

glysson1.jpg

stuber.jpg

grube.jpg

robinette.jpg

Excellent photo's, 2nd one is my favorite! Did you take them, if so what with? If someone answers with "a camera" I'll send the thugs around!

welshmike said:
Excellent photo's, 2nd one is my favorite! Did you take them, if so what with? If someone answers with "a camera" I'll send the thugs around!

I wish I could take credit for those photos. They are all photos that were sent in to TransWorldMX.com by readers of that magazine and site.

good lord i see you are stil bowing down to the Carmichael...lol i mean granted he is a machine and all... :)

had to pick on you with my first post and all....

Back