• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy here ....close to Katy

Reaction score
Hi ya'll....new to the site...stay out at Hwy 6 , and i-10 ....hope i can gte to ride with ya'll soon

2003 Honda cbr600rr

Howdy,

:tab Welcome to the site! How did you find us? There are a lot of members on the West side. You should have no problem finding folks to ride with. Be sure to check out the Tuesday night bike night at PO's Burgers on Telge just North of US 290. It's every week from 6:30 or so until 9:00-10:00pm. There will usually be a post about it in the Upcoming Events forum.

Adios,

actually... i saw someone mention you on the houston imports site.. and i have been trying to find some good roads around houston to ride. Thanks for the invite... i also have a good friend with an r6. I'll see if he can make it out with me also....thanks.

jaimito2222 said:
...stay out at Hwy 6 , and i-10

Hey Jaimito I'm out on Barker Cypress and Clay... I know of a few good roads west of Katy I can show you if you like. I usually them to PO's on Tuesdays...

Welcome Jaimito!

Look forward to meeting you on one of the rides.

Re:

Welcome aboard...!!!

stay out at Hwy 6 , and i-10 ....

May I ask why....??? I commute that area almost daily (if not rainig) I'm also in Katy (Clay Rd. & Fry Rd.) Altough I do not go to the back roads any more...!! Too many critters and bugs...I have more fun riding in the City streets but you can follow 529 all the way to Burleigh or Bellville and from there the local roads around.

Is that area where you live or "stay", or where you ride?

Adios,

Re:

ZapataZR7 said:
I'm also in Katy (Clay Rd. & Fry Rd.)

Heya! I have a real close TWTex friend! :) What neighborhood at Fry and Clay? I am in Westfield Estates just behind the elementary school.

Best Regards Brian:

Not sure where Westfield States is located....!!! :( I'm very bad trying to remember names/faces/locations

just behind the elementary school.
Are you talking about the very new Elementary School in Clay Rd. next to Fry Rd...???

I'm in the new sub-division of the neighborehood that is across the new school. Is called Cypress Meadows (Fry Rd. & Daisy Flower). I'm all the way in the back where all the new houses construction is going on.

I live just west of Baker Cypress on 529. The first traffic light west of Barker Cypress is Paddock Bend. I'm in that neighborhood. My daughter goes to Cy-Springs at the end of Fry rd.

Back