• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sat April 7th Outlaw Trax

Reaction score
First Name
Georgia
Last Name
Rennick
Mark and Alex want to go to Outlaw Saturday, April 7th. We can do Saturday only, no camping. We can host a couple of people, but you have to get there when we do and leave when we leave. If you are interested let me know, we will probably want to get to the park around 9:00ish. We live in Spring/Tomball and can finalized any meet-ups during the week. I know this is Easter Weekend, but we are alone here so we are still going. If you are a member, look for Mark's rust colored F150 and we will have a green EZ up canopy.

Outlaw Trax Riding and Conduct Rules

Close the gate when entering or leaving the property.
Please call before coming to the property.
Members and guests must sign in at the drop box on EVERY entry to Outlaw Trax.
NEVER ride alone.
Proper riding gear must be worn whenever riding (helmet, boots, eye-protection, etc.).
Minors may not ride unless a Parent or Legal Guardian is present.
Riding off the trails or outside of designated riding areas is strictly prohibited. Anyone found in a restricted area will be asked to leave.
Riding on the track backwards is strictly prohibited.
Never ride or swim in the ponds.
Riding in muddy areas is prohibited.
Pit and camp riding is 1st gear only.
No riding after dark.
No riding AT sunset. (You will get caught in the woods in the dark.)
Bike washing is allowed only for those who pay hookup fees.
No littering. Trash service will not be provided. Take ALL your trash with you upon leaving. No exceptions.
No drugs are allowed.
No drinking of alcohol while riding.
No loud music or disruptive behavior.
No uncontained fires.
No fires during burn bans.
No firearms or weapons of any sort.
No hunting.
No cutting of brush or trees or tree limbs for firewood purposes.
Members will not cut any pine trees for any reason.
Do not feed or disturb any of the Outlaw Trax animals. Outlaw Trax will not be responsible for injuries incurred by interaction with any wild game or animals on property.
Permanent Trailer Storage must be reserved at a monthly cost plus hookup fees.
No Black water dumping.
ATV's may ride all the trails at Outlaw.

Riding fees are $15.00 per day per rider. (will need correct change)
Non-riding guest do not have to pay a fee.
Entry gate is closed and locked at all times. If you must leave you will have to arrange with a member to let you out and/or back in.

We might see y'all out there, depends on baseball schedule and if I have all the bikes ready for the ride.

Hemibee said:
We might see y'all out there, depends on baseball schedule and if I have all the bikes ready for the ride.
Y'all have fun....oh and happy b-day Hemibee......:flip:

dbdolan said:
....oh and happy b-day Hemibee......:flip:
If I wasn't at work I know I'd be a lot happier...... :lol2:

Just realized Easter is next weekend, should be no baseball just got to get the bikes ready to ride, replace 3 tires, 2 sprockets, one chain and replaced the fork seals on one bike and will be good to go. We will probably be out there early and leave around 2 - 2:30 so we can make it to the family BBQ.

Right now, we are still planning to go, Mark thinks it isn't going to start raining til late in the day. Will post up in the am.

I haven't gotten the bikes completed yet and don't have time tonight with both boys having baseball games so it looks like we won't make it.

I worked most of the day to complete one bike at least to ride-able condition. I agree with Mark's weather forecast.

Georgia,
In case the server is still down in the morning, please call me.

Thanks!
Ken

Ken if you are up, it is not looking good. Mark is still in bed so I will call you when he gets up. The weather is not looking good. We went up there yesterday afternoon and it was Coooold. But the riding was great, very little mud.

Ken if you are up, it is not looking good. Mark is still in bed so I will call you when he gets up. The weather is not looking good. We went up there yesterday afternoon and it was Coooold. But the riding was great, very little mud.

Ok. Understood. Let me know!
Thank you!
Ken

Back