• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Eureka Springs

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Miller
Where is the ride report from you crazy Texans on Eureka Springs, aka the Hillbilly Dual Sport 30 March-1 April???????? I have photos of General (KLR) Lee in the act of converting the mighty versatile KLR into a submarine :lol2:

If you guys don't post a report soon we will retaliate by posting our version :rofl:

Just a tease of things to come

IMG_0011.jpg

General Lee.......your lack of response to posting photos has resulted in your "incident" photos appearing in the upcoming edition of Ride Oklahoma magazine. Before you ask ... NO, you do not get credit, paid, pass go or collect $200.00. All you get is well deserved humiliation for your feeble attempt at a meager water crossing :rofl:

Check out the next edition for an entertaining article on Eureka Springs.

Looks like a blast! I was not even aware of the ride!? I love it up there, on the street or the dirt... :rider:

OK snowball, the Texas Adventure is over and I’m glad to report two things---One is that it was a BIG success with 124 riders showing up to tour the back roads and rivers of south Texas, and two, that my KLR was turned into a submarine again. Stay tuned for water shots that will drown your fears, and engine. Littlegeneral REL

Back