• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I saw a suspicious character...

Reaction score
First Name
Kim
So I was coming up to the red light across the bridge at 1187 & the service road so I could head north on 35W at about 7:23-ish today and happened to see what I thought was a zrex....but....it was red and I thought to myself.....self....that COULD be a zrx1100....and that person had a red/black jacket on....and that person was turning into the Huguley parking lot....

Oh WHO could that have been? :trust:

...the mafia is everywhere...

I too have seen this mysterious rider in the same area. Curious..... ;-)

Stay away from that dude. No telling what he might do...:eek2:

Doesn't Johnson County have the "Shoot on Sight" law?
Probably appropriate in this case... :trust:

I spotted this character again today...he was stopped at the head of the line on the service road at 1187 & 35W....it was 7:29am....

I don't think he spotted me in the black avalanche with "AVALANCHE" in white lettering on the windshield, but I think I just blew my cover.

I thought about waving, but didn't want some "crazed" motorcyclist thinking that us cagers wave to them on a whim.

:zen:

I've heard that guy does all kinds of crazy stunts at gatherings. I think I'd avoid him at all costs :wary:

I thought that was you. When I realized it was you, you were already making your turn so it was too late to wave. Oh well, I wouldn't want anyone to see me waving at a cager anyway. :trust::trust:

I thought that was you. When I realized it was you, you were already making your turn so it was too late to wave. Oh well, I wouldn't want anyone to see me waving at a cager anyway. :trust::trust:
gotta keep up the image you know! :lol2:

:rofl:

See you at the M&G tonight??

Back