• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Leather alterations.

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Collins
I'm looking for someone in the D/FW area that can do alterations on an AGV Sport jacket. A co-worker gave me a jacket that he thought Kim would like....he was right. Yellow/Purple/White (think smokin joe CBR600F3). It's a just a bit too big. It needs to be taken in a tiny bit in the back and the sleeves need to lose about an inch of length. Thanks in adavance.
:rider:

Squidward said:
I'm looking for someone in the D/FW area that can do alterations on an AGV Sport jacket. A co-worker gave me a jacket that he thought Kim would like....he was right. Yellow/Purple/White (think smokin joe CBR600F3). It's a just a bit too big. It needs to be taken in a tiny bit in the back and the sleeves need to lose about an inch of length. Thanks in adavance.
:rider:
Ash Creek leather

ummm, it's next to......
That bike shop on Bedford Euless Rd.

Sorry, can't find the card right now. She is east of Precinct Line Rd. Just east of that bike shop, on the north side of the road. She has done several items for me and is very good.

Janet

Back