• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bluebonnet alert in the metromess

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Need a picture but don't have time to travel to the Hill Country?

I rode thru Spur 408 between I30/I20 this morning and there are a ton of bluebonnets out for a nice family photo if you want one.

Yeah, that is usually a good area if we get enough rain - it was kinda feeble last year... :-(

Oh great, don't tell mom or she'll drag us all out there to take our annual family photo :giveup:

Yep, they are pretty much starting to bloom everywhere. My parents live near where I-20 and 360 cross and there are some fields that have big spots of nothing but blue! Also near the TCJC south campus there are bunches of them.

Check out the NBC blue bonnet photo galleries, and you can even upload a picture...
http://www.nbc5i.com/news/11587499/detail.html

Maybe we could get some D/FW TWTers to submit pics of them and their bikes amongst the bluebonnets somewhere :trust:

Oh great, don't tell mom or she'll drag us all out there to take our annual family photo :giveup:
Hey, Nathan, could I possibly get your Mom's phone number? I have something I would like to discuss with her... :trust:

:mrgreen:

That would be the Rejection Hotline.

Picked it up from my friends years ago and just couldn't resist the opportunity to pass it on :trust:

It doesn't have to be "long-distance".

The Rejection Hot-Line #:-)
TEXAS
512-647-4813 (Austin)
972-504-6270 (Dallas)
817-326-1433 (Ft. Worth)
713-866-6249 (Houston)
210-893-7109 (San Antonio)

Call'em all!!! :rofl:

I've grown tired of my wife's yearly ritual of buying new clothes for the kids and seeking out the best patch of blue bonnets, even if it means parking on a busy road, climbing a fence, and trespassing for a brief period of time. :uhoh: One year, the kids discovered they were sitting on a snake. :eek2:

Back