• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

more south african images....

Reaction score
Haven't felt up to writing yet.. but I'm still alive and kicking (despite nightmare navigating of Cape Town at night) and, here's some more photos to tide you over. Smile

Left Oceana about 8 days ago for the Shamwari Wildlife reserve and watched lions hunt and kill a wharthog. Stunning! Then onto Knysna, and now in Cape Town. Will write more stories later.

I have seen TONS of street bikes here in Cape Town. BEAUTIFUL RIDES!!! Wish I had my bike with me. Seen MANY KLRs up and down the coast too. But mostly BMW DS bikes, and cafe racers.

http://www.poppinfreshmedia.com/skiphuntsouthafrica/skiphuntsouthafrica.html

Skip

FANTASTIC Pics!!! I spent 2 months in S.Africa after school.

If you have time, definalty hit up Kruger Park, north of J-Burg. Also, closer to Cape Town is Addo Elephant park....equally great IMO.

Would love to hear more about your trip! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Skip,
Your pictures keep getting better and better. You might have to end up doing this for a living one of these days. Keep them coming.

Nice pics! :thumb:

I'd love to get back to SA. I remember it was beautiful, but not specifics, but hey I was 5 the last time I was there!

Back