• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TRH Family Enduro series April 22

Reaction score
The first round of the Trail Riders of Houston Family Enduro series starts on April 22. As of today,the race is on. Information can be had at
www.trh-cycle.org

flyer availalbe on that page as well.

Hope to see ya there. :rider:

I put on 2 Family's back in the early 80's, glad to see TRH is still going. Do you know Marty Howell?

I dont know him personally, but have seen and talked to him a lil bit. Marty and Martin both show up to events and meetings now and then. Yeah, TRH is still goin. We moved our meetings to the SPSJ hall over on 15th street west of Durham. Come on out sometime. :)

Hi, Vaughn,

I am considering to join the race this time. What is the gas range do I need?
Rebuilding KX for the race, but worried the small gas tank...

Thanks,
Ken

Hi Ken,
You will need to be able to do about 30 to 35 miles at most on one tank. The Family Enduros are like mini enduros. This may be a muddy race, but for now the race is still on. :)

Hi, all!
I am in the race, having bbq for lunch break.
I am afraid I am already addicted to the race!
Mud, sand, gravel, creek crossing, woods, so many different kid of terrain and I can run as fast as I can (oh well, in my case)!

I am sure somebody from TWT is here, but so far not recognized anybody's face. Vaughn should be here helping a check point, but could not find him yet. Hope more people join!

Thanks!
Ken

OK. Finish the ride, came back home, took care of the poor bike, took shower and opened the 1st beer bottle. Finally started feeling good.

The result? DNF:doh: , but definitely a great ride!

Ken

OK. Finish the ride, came back home, took care of the poor bike, took shower and opened the 1st beer bottle. Finally started feeling good.

The result? DNF:doh: , but definitely a great ride!

Ken

Alright Ken, I should have came out to Skull Creek and cheered you on. Did you get any footage with the helmet cam?

Back