• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Garmin 2720 on sale - $349

kurt

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Brown
Saw this on the BMW board:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?whse=&topnav=&prodid=11202395&ec=BC-EC877-CatHome&***=12

Online only. This is what I have and it is a great unit with a larger screen and included mapping software.

I graduate in about 2 weeks, but have to wait until June/July to get my license and a job. The shopping list is rather extensive. Sooo many toys....

Hmm, Mom's been wanting to get one
and I would love to have one and can almost afford it at this price!
:ponder:

Thanks for the info!

Do you need a Costco card to shop there?

Thanks,
Jeff

From the Costco website...
Costco members need to enter their membership number during the registration process in the My Account section. Non-members will be charged a 5% surcharge over the member's posted product prices (except for prescription drugs and gift certificates). If you are not a member, we encourage you to join. For more information, click on the Membership button above.

Back