• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rider down, Passenger still in ICU

Reaction score
First Name
Patricia
The Houston area didn't have a good weekend. There were two incidents with Rider down:

A fire fighter
http://www.hcso.hctx.net/newsDetails.asp?id=66&grp=tra

A 29-year old and a 20-year old
http://www.fortbendherald.com/articles/2007/04/23/news/news03.txt
This incident is also discussed on the MH forum. It happened on Crabb River Rd for the ones familiar with the area. The girl, Lydia Hagen, is in ICU and is expected to make a full recovery. She was here with a Christian group from Norway and scheduled to leave this morning. A fund on MH will be set up to help with flowers and expenses.

Ouch, hate to hear of anyone going down. And going down with a passenger is the worst feeling I've ever had so I feel for the guy.

"Ouch, hate to hear of anyone going down. And going down with a passenger is the worst feeling I've ever had so I feel for the guy."

Wanted to clarify the 2nd accident Fay posted...
This was a head on collision involving two motorcycles..both 'drivers' were killed. The young lady, was riding pillion on the bike that was struck...and was flown by lifelite(sp?) to UTMB. If I understand correctly she is currently in ICU, but is expected to recover.

"Ouch, hate to hear of anyone going down. And going down with a passenger is the worst feeling I've ever had so I feel for the guy."

Wanted to clarify the 2nd accident Fay posted...
This was a head on collision involving two motorcycles..both 'drivers' were killed. The young lady, was riding pillion on the bike that was struck...and was flown by lifelite(sp?) to UTMB. If I understand correctly she is currently in ICU, but is expected to recover.
ugh, well that isn't any better at all! :tears:

Yes, and the 29 year old (Roger) was an active member on MH. He will be missed dearly (even his late-night wisecracks) by the riding community.

Roger, aka "Koskesh"
rogerye7.jpg

Lydia, the girl in ICU
6895459270787bb151081e0f646b0f75c42ee.jpg

Last edited:
Back