• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TM @ ER right before AZ trip

Reaction score
First Name
Debbie
Last Name
McMullen
I got a call this morning from Beth "Blue Bomber" & she took Scott "Tourmeister" to the E.R. this morning. Both of them have been under the weather this week. Beth is feeling better but not Scott. He went to bed around 3:30 this morning still not feeling well & a few hours later woke Beth up to take him to the E.R. for abdominal pains.

They haven't figured anything out yet this morning & have given him some pain meds (which haven't kicked in yet). I know that he already has his gall bladder out. I am asking for prayers to be sent their way. Scott is suppose to leave for a 1 week trip to Arizona tomorrow & Beth to Vegas to visit a friend who just had a baby. I know they are both excited about their trips. I hope it's nothing serious & they don't have to cancel.

I'll keep you all posted when I know more.

Maybe he's going thru coca-cola withdrawals.;-)

Hope he's feeling better soon.:sun:

I got a call this morning from Beth "Blue Bomber" & she took Scott "Tourmeister" to the E.R. this morning. Both of them have been under the weather this week. Beth is feeling better but not Scott. He went to bed around 3:30 this morning still not feeling well & a few hours later woke Beth up to take him to the E.R. for abdominal pains.

They haven't figured anything out yet this morning & have given him some pain meds (which haven't kicked in yet). I know that he already has his gall bladder out. I am asking for prayers to be sent their way. Scott is suppose to leave for a 1 week trip to Arizona tomorrow & Beth to Vegas to visit a friend who just had a baby. I know they are both excited about their trips. I hope it's nothing serious & they don't have to cancel.

I'll keep you all posted when I know more.

Glad to pray for Scott. and keep praying.

Are we going to start a pool on what it is? I say that in jest, but hopefully it is just something simple.

Ouch. Hope he feels better, we'll keep him in our prayers.

Hi Everyone,

I am home to trade cars with Scott's mom so she can take the kids to her house. Scott is drinking something called "Contrast" and then they are going to do a CT scan to see what they can find. So far, no diagnosis but they have given him some pain medicine. He is not feeling any pain now, but was in extreme pain earlier. I will keep Deb updated so she can let everyone know how he is doing.

Thanks, Deb for posting this and thank you everyone for your prayers. It really does make a difference.

Maybe all those grilled cheese sammich's finally caught up with him...:-P

All kidding aside...hope it's nothing too serious. Plus, if he misses AZ, Casey's gonna kill him.

Well maybe not kill him, but torture him to death with ride pics and report. :)

Any new news?

Maybe all those grilled cheese sammich's finally caught up with him...:-P

All kidding aside...hope it's nothing too serious. Plus, if he misses AZ, Casey's gonna kill him.
Nah, I'll just tell him to stop being a wimp and make him go anyway :-P

Let's hope it's just bad gas ;-)

Let's hope it's just bad gas ;-)

That's all the other days - this must be a big 'un stopping him up!

All kidding aside - let us know if you guys need anything up there in H'ville and keep us updated on the news. Hops he isn't walking around the hospital in one of those gowns... :puke:

Talked to Scott, he's home now but he's not sounding very good. Maybe pain meds got him a little loopy.

Still no word on what the cause is though.

Pain is under control now. Was pretty intense for 4-5 hours until they gave me three separate pain shots. That made me loopy and also made me stop breathing. Beth had to sit there and literally tell me to breath. I was pretty much in lala land. Still very dizzy and nauseous. They scanned me every which way and can't turn up anything. Right now, all my spatial perceptions and coordination is shot. Just typing this has taken a good ten minutes... Will be seeing a local doc that is highly recommended in the morning. Hope to know better by then. Az trip is postponed pending outcome of that visit.

Scott, you're always loopy and you hate doctors, so that was just shock!
Hollar if you need anything (but my pain meds aren't as good as what they gave you)

Praying for an answer and comfort.
Also praying for Beth, Sarah and Daniel!

Wow. I'm praying that they find something & it is minor. Worst thing would be for it to just "go away" and not pinpoint something.

Hope you get well soon, Scott. And I hope you and the docs figure ouot what's caused all this.

Pain is under control now. Was pretty intense for 4-5 hours until they gave me three separate pain shots. That made me loopy and also made me stop breathing. Beth had to sit there and literally tell me to breath. I was pretty much in lala land. Still very dizzy and nauseous. They scanned me every which way and can't turn up anything. Right now, all my spatial perceptions and coordination is shot. Just typing this has taken a good ten minutes... Will be seeing a local doc that is highly recommended in the morning. Hope to know better by then. Az trip is postponed pending outcome of that visit.

Well, I was wondering if you had my favorite problem that causes pain. Kidney Stones, but sounds like they should have caught that with the CT scan and contrast. Hope they figure it out soon.

TM, sounds like you had kidney stones. Amazing that a little hydrostatic pressure in the right place can cause so much pain.

Back