• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Labor Day Weekend part 2

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Well, I decided to spend an extra day in Atlanta and awoke Tue morning to find Frances had come to town the Storm not an old date. Well we had 35-60mph wind gusts and driving rain, the perfect weather to ride in at least the Electra Glide has a nice fairing. I headed out and rode in rain until about partway across Alabama then turned north into Miss and through southern Arkansas, rode out through Texarkana and then down to Rockwall for the night. Got up this morning and went to the home office for some new product training and then home to Austin. I must saw I have gained a new respect for the Harley brand this bike ran flawlessly for the entire trip got fantastic milage around 48 and was smooth and comfortable. I spent 6 days with this bike and never had a minute where I wished it could do anything better.

Glad you got out of the storm without any problems! You going to be able to join us in Arkansas?

Adios,

Still waiting to see when we close on the house I may have to fly back to Atlanta that weekend

Back