• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FNG from Clear Lake

kocook

Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Cook
Just doing the intro thang. New BMW R1100S shipped on Tuesday from CA. Should be here in a week or so. Had an old friend do the set up. Returning to motorcycles after many years. Live in Clear Lake. Looking forward to the twisties. Until then, guess I will try to make Scott's maintenance day this weekend.

Howdy,

:tab Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new bike. I hope you can make it up this weekend although I am not sure just yet who is coming and what they will be doing to their bikes. Nonetheless, we'll still be hanging out, talking shop and generally goofing off.

Adios,

As it turns out (if you'll have me), I'll come up tonight and get Deb's frame painted in the morning. I won't be able to stick around past noon because I still have to work, but at least I can lend a hand to anyone that needs it early in the morn.

That's fine. What time will you be arriving? Midnightish?

Adios,

Back