• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My Sunday Ride.....

txlen

Reaction score
left here about 9, went up 35 to 306, down to purgatory rd, over to 32 and rode the Devils Backbone, then into Blanco, had lunch at Rileys BBQ, took out 1623 i believe went down a bit and saw off the side a rd where it crossed the river...Theiss rd??..a farmer told me where it went to, took off down it and had a blast !!....it ends into Kendalia rd, went rt and up to Crabapple rd, then rode it to 1888 rode that down to Luckenback, hung out there, then left and rode down Grapetown rd then hit Old San Antone rd i believe?...then wandered down to Sisterdale and 1376, rode that down to Boerne, and took 46 down to Bulverde rd then Bulverde rd to Evans then to 1604 and home!!.. all in all it was a great ride!!!

5-20-07pics072.jpg

5-20-07pics109.jpg

5-20-07pics111.jpg

5-20-07pics115.jpg

5-20-07pics116.jpg

5-20-07pics117.jpg

5-20-07pics118.jpg

5-20-07pics119.jpg

5-20-07pics120.jpg

5-20-07pics121.jpg

5-20-07pics122.jpg

5-20-07pics126.jpg

5-20-07pics127.jpg

5-20-07pics128.jpg

5-20-07pics129.jpg

5-20-07pics130.jpg

5-20-07pics131.jpg

5-20-07pics132.jpg

5-20-07pics133.jpg

5-20-07pics134.jpg

5-20-07pics071.jpg

5-20-07pics069.jpg

5-20-07pics067.jpg

5-20-07pics064.jpg

Very Nice! :clap:
Is that your Hysong, sorry for the lousy spelling.

Last edited:
You take vary nice photo's my friend.

Where is the Vaya Con Dios rock?

it was on the county road 101 up around blanco...it's at the Holt ranch...which is a beautiful site to see....that whole road was worth the trip all by itself...

Dual sporting on a Hyo V-Rod is interesting. How did it handle the buckled pavement, pot holes, sand, & scattered gravel on CR101?

yep!!..that was me!!!..... :mrgreen:

I had stopped on the side of the road too, uh... water the grass, when you drove passed. I said to myself; "Self, that's a sweet looking bike, but what the heck is it?" It looked like a V-Rod and a V-Max mated to produced a new bike.

Small world....

BTW, the bike also sounds really good. I'm guessing you have the stock pipes on it. I could hear the motor, but not in a straight pipe HD way.

it was on the county road 101 up around blanco...it's at the Holt ranch...which is a beautiful site to see....that whole road was worth the trip all by itself...

For those who can't find CR-101 on the map, I think it's the Kendalia road that intersects with CR-102 and eventually turns into the Hagelstain road that then runs back into CR-102. This is all North of 281 between Blanco and Kendalia. Nice back roads up in there. Be sure to watch for deer at sunup and sundown and other times, too.;-)
:sun:

...Korean.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't SunL and Hyosung get the majority of their parts from Lifan? That's been my understanding. If so, this bike is -- in effect -- a Chinese product.

Anybody? :shrug:

well..it takes the bumps and pot holes really good in my opinion...not a rough ride like my GSXR and the suspension i have on it..

it's been trouble free for 3500 miles so far and rides perfect!!..gets a bit near 60 MPG too!!..

oh and from what i've heard and read HYO builds alot of the motors for suzuki, the motor in mine is a SV650 clone... the real name of HYOSUNG is S&T motors...

I had stopped on the side of the road too, uh... water the grass, when you drove passed. I said to myself; "Self, that's a sweet looking bike, but what the heck is it?" It looked like a V-Rod and a V-Max mated to produced a new bike.

Small world....

BTW, the bike also sounds really good. I'm guessing you have the stock pipes on it. I could hear the motor, but not in a straight pipe HD way.

WATER THE GRASS????...the tree was BIG ENUFF ALREADY !!...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice... got me a few shots there for front page candidates :thumb:

For those who can't find CR-101 on the map, I think it's the Kendalia road that intersects with CR-102 and eventually turns into the Hagelstain road that then runs back into CR-102. This is all North of 281 between Blanco and Kendalia. Nice back roads up in there. Be sure to watch for deer at sunup and sundown and other times, too.;-)
:sun:

heck i seen deer out there the whole time i was riding down those roads..

Back