• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rider Down this morning onmy way into work.

Curtis

Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Last Name
Johnson
Saw a rider down this morning on my way into work.

A morning bike commuter I wave at every morning on Hwy 156 had someone pull out in front of him this morning. Don't know the guy, but he went down this morning in Justin on the south side of town near the Chicken Express. PD and EMS were already there, so I didn't stop. Care FLight flew over as I was leaving the scene. Heard that he was flown out for his injuries. Didn't see a helmet, but it was still a little dark when I passed.

Odd thing about this morning is I stopped for gas just before I got to Justin or I may have been more involved in this incident that I would have wanted. That stop made me about 5 to 7 minutes later than usual.

Hope it's not one of us.

As I said, we usually pass each other going opposite directions in the morning in the Justin City Limits, usually right at sunrise. We wave the wave.
Can't find any news on the accident although one of the local radio stations mentioned the accident in their traffic report.

I pray it's not serious.

Curtis

Last edited:
Good News, I stopped and talked to a Rhome Police Officer on my way home this afternoon while he was working his radar trap. This mornings Rider suffered a broken wrist and a gash on his leg from a foot peg. The Officer reported he had no head injuries because he had a helmet on.

A pickup crossed the Riders path and the bike struck the right rear wheel of the vehicle.

Prays answered.

Even thought the evenings news is filled with accidents.

Curtis

It would be cool if you could find out who the rider is and let him know we are all pulling for him.

It would be cool if you could find out who the rider is and let him know we are all pulling for him.

Still trying to find out who he was. I'll post up when I can get the info.
Got a little busy yesterday with the Tech Day.

Curtis

Back