• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New MX pants

Reaction score
First Name
rick
Last Name
hirsch
:rider: I would like to buy a new pair of MX pants. Metrogirl on ebay has some cool looking Retro Husky pants for $99 + shipping+6.50 for knee cups. I like the look. The price seems reasonable. BUT, are they cooler (temp/not style) than my 80's Malcom Smith's. ( I can still hold my breath and zip them up w/o hip pads). I can get several other modern brands for about the same price. I am ready to attack the hare scramble series as well as vintage mx on a 1972 & 1980 Husky 125. I also have a Penton 125 that should be a trailer queen but, may ride also. Let me know, my old pants have ZERO ventilation. I don't have the stamina that I had 20+ years ago. :giveup::zen: :rider: RH

That's a good question. It's hard to beat something like the Moose Sahara line for airflow. My current pants have no ventilation so anything would be a step up for me.

Back