• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Afternoon Delight II

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Green
The small herd was Greengoose,Backspinnn,Photojojo and myself.
Clayton is hot in August ! :eek2:

We clocked about 23 miles before it got real hot(noon). We only ran a little of the single track. We will have to adjust the entrance the this section. A tree and a log makes it more like a trials course than single track. As expected the single track will not be for everyone. Remove the tree and add a rock in front of the log will easily remeady this. Luckly the single track has been built so we can add it or delete depending on what we are looking for that day! Bottom line we had a good time !

Greengoose ready to rock and roll
181220646-M.jpg

Next time you see a pic like this you will see 2 pumpkins
congrats on the new bike Dennis
181220905-M.jpg

181220897-M.jpg

181220894-M.jpg

181220877-M.jpg

Mike Green

Last edited:
Hot is right. This is an October trail for sure.

181080997-M.jpg

Ahh, dinner. Turkey wraps that spent the drive time from Dallas cooking on Mike's engine.

181380002-M.jpg

181380339-M.jpg

181380239-M.jpg

It's still hard for me to believe that this place is only 2 hours from my house.

181380599-M.jpg

181380823-M.jpg

181381167-M.jpg

181381241-M.jpg

181381487-M.jpg

181381678-M.jpg

181381767-M.jpg

181381862-M.jpg

181382085-M.jpg

Something that many of you probably don't know is that Mike sleeps with a teddy bear.

181382276-M.jpg

Mike playing in the puddles.

181382429-M.jpg

Mike "Goat Trail" Green in his element

181382085-M.jpg

Something that many of you probably don't know is that Mike sleeps with a teddy bear.

And Mike thinks I'd be surprised by this? Or scared by it? hehehe I saw him with his "man purse" years ago!

I'm just glad he took my puppy dog along and let her stay in the room while you guys were out riding the trails. It looks like you had a great time... I can't believe how GREEN it is there. Wow!

I told friends about Mike's "cooking" as well... and now they want to see it. :eat: We have to plan a road trip just so they can see you really can cook something under the hood.

I'm glad everyone made it back relatively safe and unharmed. :clap:

Mike's "other" half - Lenda

Chris, are you on the WR or the XR? No pictures of you yet.

I'm just glad he took my puppy dog along and let her stay in the room while you guys were out riding the trails.

When we got back the kids were so excited about seeing us your "puppy dog" even came up to me and let me pet her!

What's this about a man purse:giveup:

Ya Mike. I never heard about this "purse". What exactly did you keep in that purse? :lol2: Looks like ya'll had a great ride. Maybe in a year when I get vacation, I can find my way back to Ok for some woods

181380002-M.jpg

Hey Mike,
Looks like you got that fo fiddy looking pretty spiffy. Nice job, is she holding up good for you?

Thanks Jack

It's funny looking at the pic and seeing Y372 on the number plate. Then looking at your sig line with it there also..

Ya Mike. I never heard about this "purse". What exactly did you keep in that purse? :lol2: Looks like ya'll had a great ride. Maybe in a year when I get vacation, I can find my way back to Ok for some woods

Looks like I might need to keep the ATK around for a while regardless. If not I am sure I can find a bike when you are ready to hit some Goat Trails again !

Mike Green

Thanks Jack

It's funny looking at the pic and seeing Y372 on the number plate. Then looking at your sig line with it there also..

Mike Green

]
181380002-M.jpg

No problem Mike, leave it on there. Maybe people will see you out ridding, and think that I've gotten younger, faster, and slimmer! What ever you do though, don't let anyone see you with that man purse, standing close to that Y372.

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Colorado next week . . . who's going with me? :rider:

And Mike thinks I'd be surprised by this? Or scared by it? hehehe I saw him with his "man purse" years ago!

I'm just glad he took my puppy dog along and let her stay in the room while you guys were out riding the trails. It looks like you had a great time... I can't believe how GREEN it is there. Wow!

I told friends about Mike's "cooking" as well... and now they want to see it. :eat: We have to plan a road trip just so they can see you really can cook something under the hood.

I'm glad everyone made it back relatively safe and unharmed. :clap:

Mike's "other" half - Lenda

And as she puts it. That is my wife to be throwing me under the bus except she uses husband !

What's this about a man purse:giveup:

]

No problem Mike, leave it on there. Maybe people will see you out ridding, and think that I've gotten younger, faster, and slimmer! What ever you do though, don't let anyone see you with that man purse, standing close to that Y372.

As for the rest of you I don't think I have to take this anymore......... LOL

Its great to have good friends (especially if one is your Fiancee)

Mike Green

Next year's Ute Cup will be in Del Norte, CO right about this same time of year. We'll head out about a week early to do a bunch of trail riding on the dirt bikes before the event. Start making plans now & we'll bring the whole TX contingency with us :mrgreen:

Next year's Ute Cup will be in Del Norte, CO right about this same time of year. We'll head out about a week early to do a bunch of trail riding on the dirt bikes before the event. Start making plans now & we'll bring the whole TX contingency with us :mrgreen:

Man that sounds good !
I bid next eyars schedule in late October. I will try to remember to pencil it in. Maybe post it next year a couple months before it happens....

Mike Green

Back