• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MotoFizz Camping Seat Bag...

Reaction score
First Name
Christine
...size medium finally arrived last week after being on back order for a month and a half. It was worth the wait! This bag is amazing! Our Eureka Sunrise 8 tent + floor + two complete changes of clothing and toiletries fits in this bag. My sleeping bag straps on top and a compression pillow fits nicely in straps just above the bag closure. Both ends of the bag unzip for expansion and a second zipper at each end allows full access to the inside of the bag.

A big thank you to Rocket_Cowboy for sharing info about how the bag straps to the bike. The instructions that come with the bag are in a foreign language, and although the illustrations are helpful, attachment strategies will vary based on the bike.

I can hardly wait for my next camping trip!

I ordered one myself a good while ago in preperation for my trip that I am on right now. Suffice it to say that I left without it.... Props to Aerostitch though, the night I ordered it online they called me to let me know it was on back order and confirmed if I still wanted it.

I got the delivery notification last week (while I was in Utah), and I am very much looking forward to playing with it when I eventually get home. As I am heading up to Canada over Labor day.

Thanks for the review.

Great bag indeed! I love mine!

DSC01633.JPG

Back