• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Got stopped riding home from PO's tonight

Reaction score
Riding home from Tuesday night at PO's I got stopped for doing 52 in a 35. This is the first time I've been stopped in 2 years and 2 months and 24,000 miles of riding. I had just resigned myself as being way over due for a ticket and the constable lets me go! Thank you officer! [/size ]Riding home was the slowest I've ridden since break in. I wish I had gotten the officer's name. I'd like to thank him again. Thank you officer!!!!!!! Don't know why he let me go. My record was clean. Thank you officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chug:

Lucky

Same thing happened to me two weeks ago coming back from Scott's Lake Conroe Ride. The DPS officer seemed more interested in my bike (lucky me).

Sometimes it is better to be lucky!

Paul

One thing that gets the adrenaline pumping is seeing those red and blue flashing lights eh!
I was rolling a little hot down a country road a while back, and an oncoming car turned out to be LEO. The blues and reds came on, and I knew I was toast. Then they went off and he kept going down the road. Scared straigt? Yes, for a while I was! It took quite a while to come down from that adrenaline high. Whew.

Back