• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Awesome!

Wow... I mean just WOW!!

I love watching that stuff, insane...

I was just reflecting on my trials skills. I cannot stand still on the bike. Okay, I lie, I can stand still for 3 seconds or so.

Hats off to these guys.

Things have changed since the Sammy Miller days. But I'm showing my age aren't I?

I like the part near the end where it looked like they were racing. Is there such thing as trials racing?

OK, what's the trick to getting the vid in the link to work? :giveup:

Hmph. I get nuthin. Just a big white box that apparently should be Adobe Flash Player cranking away on a cool video. No amount of clicking, right or left, does anything. Darn.

Hmph. I get nuthin. Just a big white box that apparently should be Adobe Flash Player cranking away on a cool video. No amount of clicking, right or left, does anything. Darn.

Google "get flash" and be sure you have the latest version then run the confirmation thing to be sure it's installed properly. If you do, then you probably have an incorrect firewall setting or popup blocker setting that is interfering.

On the other hand, you could be one of many who have multiple versions of Flash Player installed at the same time. Flash doesn't always update correctly and it NEVER uninstalls correctly. There is a util put out by Macromedia themselves that is the only effective way to remove Flash. I don't know if it's the correct name, but I have it named "uninstall_flash_player.exe" in my utils folder. You might try Googling for that (or "uninstall flash") too and see what you come up with.

Yeah, I'm think you're right and I have a version conflict. I was pretty sure I had the latest version installed, and I went to the Adobe Macromedia site to verify, and I do. I'll do the uninstall util thing and see if that works.

If Evel Knevel would have had a bike with that suspension when he was at the top of his form there is not telling what he could have jumped.:eek2:

Back