• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cross Bar ranch Monday 9-3

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Jennings
I should be at the ranch around 9:00 or so. Outlaw6guy may be there as well. Come on out and ask Brad, the guy you pay, where photojojo is. If you've never been you really need to go. There is a shorter, easier, loop about 13 miles I think on top. Then a longer, somewhere just over 20 miles I think, loop that climbing, creek crossings, tight woods, and just about anything else you might want.

http://www.crossbarranch.com/

Re: Cross Bar ranch Monday 8-3

Chris, I think I'll be out there on Monday as well, trying to talk a couple others into it so we'll see.

That sucks that they might be selling and closing it down. :argh:

Did you see were the Crossbar Ranch maybe shutting down. You can read about it here http://www.rideok.com/

That's kinda why I'm going. Trying to get as much traffic out there as possible. I'm also going Sept. 8 and 9.

Chris, I think I'll be out there on Monday as well, trying to talk a couple others into it so we'll see.

That sucks that they might be selling and closing it down. :argh:

Great!! What bike/bikes are your bringing? I'm thinking we should be there about 9:00 or so.

I ‘m trying to make it out Monday it all depends on my daughter soccer tournament turns out. If I make I will on a 450exc driving a white Chevy pickup.

That's kinda why I'm going. Trying to get as much traffic out there as possible. I'm also going Sept. 8 and 9.

Great!! What bike/bikes are your bringing? I'm thinking we should be there about 9:00 or so.

Just did a top end on the KX so I want to give it a run. Been a while since I've ridden it.

They have electrical hookups out there if you want to go up earlier and use your new camper. I know there are going to be some guys from KTM talk out there this weekend as well and one of them always brings a camper.

Just to clarify, you did mean this Monday 9 - 3 right? :mrgreen:

Ok - didja go? Let's hear about it! Pics!!

:popcorn:
Can I go next time...?

I'm pretty sure Chris went. The two dipwads I was supposed to go up there with started whining about wanting to go to Red River so we ended up there. It was a good day though. No rain, overcast so the temp was nice along with a good breeze. No pics cause I tend to fall off a lot and destroy things on and off the bike. :lol2:

Back