• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jerry "lobo10s" James - Plano Texas

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
My 05 Connie

BA_trip4.jpg

More Pictures of me and my better half

BA_trip2.jpg

BA_trip1.jpg

Hehe, at first, I did not see the pic of your SO and thought you were referring to the bike as your "better half" :rofl Nice to see your real better half enjoys riding with you :dude:

Adios,

Welcome to TWT, Jerry!

So what's up with the "loaner program" sign? I'm thinking there's gotta be a story behind that. :-)

Welcome to the Cult, er, uh, I mean group. Glad you could join us.

Here, drink this Koolaid :-P

No really, welcome, nice ride and love the sing for Loaners, does that mean the kids?

Hehe, there should be more life jackets hanging under that sign. They are free to use in an effort to reduce the number of child drownings no doubt. Either it was a busy day at the lake and all the jackets were being used, or folks weren't returning them! I like the idea of free loaner kids though, I have tons of crap that needs doing around the house :-P

Adios,

Kids don't Float

I thought the Kids don't float thing was too **** funny.. See you all at the MC show this weekend

Back