• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Shane Watts Riding School

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
FYI, Shane Watts will be having a 2 day riding school at Outlaw Trax on Dec. 1st and 2nd.

Go to www.shanewatts.com
or pm me for more details.

If you don't know of Wattsy, he is an Aussie who has won the World Enduro championship and the GNCC here in the states!

School is limited to 25 and so far we have 13 enrolled so don't delay!

Rob

Pops,

I might want to join. What kind of tricks will they let us do? I mean, is it survive-able to beginner to intermediate trail riders?

Ken

Ken replied tp your pm!

I know we have a couple of AA type guys taking it down to just your average trail riders. There will be 2 instructers and I'm sure they deal with this every where they go. You should be fine!

Ken replied tp your pm!

I know we have a couple of AA type guys taking it down to just your average trail riders. There will be 2 instructers and I'm sure they deal with this every where they go. You should be fine!

Got ya PM!
Thank you!
Ken

It is coming up tomorrow! Kinda excited!
Ken

Watts and Cole are here! Went out Friday to let them in and watch them setup. Looks pretty interesting, especially the Sunday classes! Wish I was able to join ya'll! Have fun.

Back