• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chloe Castillo

Reaction score
First Name
William
Hello my new found friends,

My prayer request is for Chloe Castillo 8 years old. Chloe was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma in June 2006. "Tumors in her lungs."
After whipping this form of cancer she was diagnosed with brain cancer and she will have to endure radiation and chemo therapy for a minimum of 3 weeks.

She is a "Beautiful Young Lady" our family as known her's for about 4 years and any prayers by you and yours will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ruger9mm

Wow... that has to be tough on everyone :brainsnap We will definitely remember them in our prayers. Please keep us up to date on her condition/progress. Thanks.

My thoughts are with her and her family. Very, very sad.

Prayers for healing and long life for young Chloe and her family.

My mother works at Texas Children's hospital and knows and loves Chloe very well. I happened upon this thread by chance, and I thought I would send out a new prayer request.
This request is for her family and loved ones. Chloe is not well, and was admitted to TCH today. She will not be with us much longer, and it breaks my heart. My heart breaks for her- no 8 year old should have to deal with knowing that her death is coming, knowing that her parents' hearts will break. I know this weighs heavily on her. Even though I know she will be with the Lord, and no longer in any pain, my heart breaks. My heart breaks for her parents and siblings, pray for their comfort and healing in their time of grief. I just became a mommy in January, and so I know the pain they must feel is too great for words. My son is 4 months old, and if I lost him I think I'd die. This is an odd place to spill my guts, but my thoughts have been with Chloe and her family so much, and I just needed to get it out.
Thank you for your prayers.

My mother works at Texas Children's hospital and knows and loves Chloe very well. I happened upon this thread by chance, and I thought I would send out a new prayer request.
This request is for her family and loved ones. Chloe is not well, and was admitted to TCH today. She will not be with us much longer, and it breaks my heart. My heart breaks for her- no 8 year old should have to deal with knowing that her death is coming, knowing that her parents' hearts will break. I know this weighs heavily on her. Even though I know she will be with the Lord, and no longer in any pain, my heart breaks. My heart breaks for her parents and siblings, pray for their comfort and healing in their time of grief. I just became a mommy in January, and so I know the pain they must feel is too great for words. My son is 4 months old, and if I lost him I think I'd die. This is an odd place to spill my guts, but my thoughts have been with Chloe and her family so much, and I just needed to get it out.

Well, that really got the old eyes watery. I will definitely add her onto my list. Please keep us updated if you can.

Forgot to say, welcome to the forum. When you get a chance be sure to tell us about yourself in the Introductions section.

:tab One of our members (Lil Squid) lost her only daughter (Sasha) to Leukemia a few years ago. She was eight I think. It had a huge impact on the community. The funeral was great, tons of riders came to show support. Still, it was very hard watching the inevitable end come upon her and her daughter. Heart breaking doesn't even begin to cover it. Thanks for sharing with us and welcome to the site, whether you are a rider or not. Give you Mom a big hug from all of us and let her know how much her efforts are appreciated.

Wow, I can't imagine how terrible it is for them to lose their daughter. Many thoughts with them during this hard time.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am sad to report that Chloe passed away around 9:30 this morning. She would have been 9 years old on Wednesday. Thank you again for all the kind thoughts and words.

Nicole

Really sorry to hear that. Several of us suffered thru this last year as a workmate of Rich's (Simmons1) lost his daughter, Trinity, to a brain tumor at age 7. Some TWTers attended several fund raisers for her.

Thoughts and prayers to all involved.

Back