• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Caney Creek Enduro TRH

Went well, ken and I worked a check together and were day dreaming of riding instead of working. The race went well...... well except for the complaining about check 7 or 8 ..... and except for the State Troopers pulling over 10 or 15 guys. Geez. :)

Hi Vaughn,

It was still fun to do the check point work. Just the trail condition seemed so good, and needed to drool over...

I was so surprised that many riders came to the check point almost on time! 34mi point & a couple of hours after the start and still on time! Wow:eek2:

What time did you leave? Anything happened after I left?

Let's go ride next time!

Ken

I left right after you did. Nothing much happened worth talking about. I helped set out some awards and got outta there. :) I am looking forward to riding. Been WAY WAY too long since I rode any dirt.

Thanks for helping.

I wished you would have posted earlier, I would have swung by there. A few years back the wife and I accidently came by New Waverly on race day and ended up working the final check of a National. I ended up marking Lafferty's card at the finish.

I miss my old enduro days.

Thanks for working the checks! We had a blast racing. It was a great course with miles and miles of tree roots and whoops.

Cheers,

tp

your welcome.
There were lots of thank yous from the riders and it all seemed to go down pretty well it seems. I cut out early after the race because I had lots to do at home, but I usually enjoy hanging out and helping and visiting with riders and friends. :) Thanks for coming out and racing.

Back