• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

PJ's Parts (vendor)

Beach

Reaction score
:thumb: :thumb: yep, 2 thumbs up fpr PJ and Paige of PJ's Parts

http://www.pjsparts.com/

incredible personal and professional service. I orderd some parts for the FZ1 late Tuesday morning, PJ called early Tuesday afternoon to clarify (and correct my order, removing $20 of stuff I didn't need) and mailed it out Tuesday PM. This afternoon I got my order, approx. 48 hours after it was confirmed. You just can't beat that kinda service.
4 Rizoma Zero LED turn signals and fairing adapters, seriously cool looking and smaller so they will work with the GIVI racks and cases that are on the way.

Thanks PJ for the personal and professional service!!!!!

Kwel.

I remeber seeing a pipe with two ports, You could block one for touring. I think it was called blue flame. Can you get one?

I have to give a couple thumbs up for PJ's as well. I emailed them Monday morning to see if I was too late for getting my Rizoma grips to me before the holidays (on vacation, want to install them now). They emailed me back that morning saying that it shouldn't be a problem, and if I ordered them within the next hour (from the time of the email) they'd be in the mail that day for sure as they were about to drop off packages at the PO. Got my grips on Wednesday, now just waiting for a chance to install them.

Geez.. Sometimes I'm just slow to see the good posts!:rofl:

Belated thanks, and we're still here doing our best!

:thumb: :thumb: for PJ's Parts.
Known Mike and Paige for years now, always exemplary service. :clap:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Great people to deal with for sure. Been a while since I ordered from them, but when I have, it has always been a great experience. They really are true motorcycle enthusiasts who happen to have a motorcycle related business too.

I have bought from PJ's on a couple of occasions and always gotten fast and accurate service at a reasonable price. I would recommend them.

Back