• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Oct. 23rd - Looking for riders

Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Miller
Posting up to see if anyone is interested in riding on Tuesday, Oct. 23rd?
Hopefully, the SHNF will be dried out by then...

Oh okay...
I'll give ya a call, and we'll see what we can come up with.

Driving through Chicago now:argh: ..... I'll be out for a few weeks.

Weather looks perfect:doh: dont forget the helmet cam Clark

Have Fun!!

Weather was perfect, and the ride was awesome. I hope you find some killer trails up there because the forest here was as nice as I have ever seen it.

Weather & trails are awsome here (Marquette Mi.) but.... Unless I get a wild hair & buy another bike to use here & bring home, bubba crossing will have to do. I can't afford a divorce though.... bubba crossing it is. I'll post a pic or 2, I sure wish I had my bike:doh:

Footage??????

Last edited:
Holy smokes, I'm tired.

We rode from about 1:30 til 4:45, with about a total of an hour break(a few water breaks on the trails, and a 20 minute break at the parking lot).

As Clark said, the riding conditions were perfect. The sand was nice and compacted, and riding second in line was never a problem cause there was absolutely no dust.

Clark says I'm fast... but he's still able to leave me in the roost, at his leisure.

Thanks for showing me around the SHNF. Looking forward to going back soon, to check out the rest of the place.

Back