• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tour Master Jean Textile Pants

Reaction score
Default.jpg

Got these at New Enough, found them in the Closeout section. Ordered the 34-36, they fit well on the large size. I'm 5-9 195lbs and wear 36 Wranglers. The TM pants are big enough to wear as overpants, which is how I intend to use them. The material is 600 Denier Carbolex®, but it's on the thin side. I don't think I'd want to wear these directly against my skin in a slide. They easily went over my jeans and are a comfortable fit while on the bike. The only downside is they don't have an zippered leg for pulling over boots. You have to put on the pants and then put on your boots. But for $39.99 it's not a big deal. If you want a zippered leg the Tour Master Quest Textile Pants that has that feature at a price of $62.99. But I'm thrifty (OK, cheap :lol2:) and can live without extra zippers.

I bought a pair back when they were $55. I use them for my "cold gear pants" until I can get and pair or venture or caliber to attach to my 3/4 length Advanced jacket.

The large was too big (34" waist") to wear without something "long johns or khakis" underneath...

Very warm so far for sub $60 pants...

I have not rain tested them yet.

At $39 I'm thinking about another pair to stash till I need them.

Back