• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone want to ride dirt this Saturday?

Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Miller
Looking for riders...

Clark and I discussed about heading to the SHNF this coming Saturday morning.

Going for sure:
Tim
Clark
Ken

Looking for riders...

Clark and I discussed about heading to the SHNF this coming Saturday morning.

I'm debating about putting in some time cutting trails at a new place west of Austin. Actually in Marble Falls. They are hoping to open to the public in December so they are cutting and marking trails on Saturday, then burning in the trails (ie, riding them) some on Sunday.

It's kind of far for you guys to come though. When it opens up, we'll have to do a TWT dirt day out there though.

I'm a maybe. I'll know more by Friday.

Rusty... a place to ride near Marble Falls would be incredible! We go camping there atleast once a year... I just wished I lived a little closer. Yeah... you should go cut some trails... and let us know when ya'll are gone. I'd love to come out and "test" them! ;)

Rebecca... signup ends today at 5pm. ;) j/k

How tough are the trails? All sand?

Todd

It really depends on what your riding, piece of cake for any full-size bike... Not all sand but lots of it & plenty of roots, generally easy riding though :rider:

Tim, you need to learn to express yourself instead of holding back.......... come on tell us what you really think about sand. :rofl:

Back