• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ken "Kobati" Phillips, Houston, Tx.

Kobati

Reaction score
Hi folks. Thought it was about time for this.

Here are both my bikes. 2003 Vulcan 500 LTD (for sale) and my new 2005 ZZR-600.

BOTH.jpg

Heres an up close of my ZZR

ZZR2.jpg

Look forward to meeting you all.

welcome to the group, that zzr looks very tempting, and I'd still be riding team green :mrgreen:

Howdy. Nice looking bikes there.
Hope to see you on one of the upcoming rides (when we thaw out)

Thanks for the welcome, Dragwn. Yep, gotta be Team Green for me. Nice Concours btw!

Squeaky, thanks. I met you briefly at the Po's meetup Tuesday. Don't think we really even talked, but I did see you pull up on that NICE SV.

Nice bikes Ken....ya know....for sooooooooo long you had no pics posted and I thought your new bike was fictional....now your bike pics are everywhere I look. ;-) Looking forward to the big BBQ taste off when the snow is off the road and it warms above freezing. (I AM getting heated gloves for Christmas though... :lol: )

buck: Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, shes my baby. :lol:

Mer: Heh, well, I know how much you like pictures. Heated gloves, eh? I assume you won't be wearing them in July, though, right? :lol:

hey Ken! How's the ZZR treatin' ya? I heard you guys got some snow in that area the other day, crazy stuff. So where's Rhonda and Ash? Tell 'em to get over here!

Kobati said:
buck: Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, shes my baby. :lol:

Mer: Heh, well, I know how much you like pictures. Heated gloves, eh? I assume you won't be wearing them in July, though, right? :lol:
I tell ya Ken....if it doesn't get alittle bit cold around her (70's for the next week or so) I WILL be wearing them in July. You can all thank me later for bringing and keeping the warm weather around... :clap

El Guapo said:
hey Ken! How's the ZZR treatin' ya? I heard you guys got some snow in that area the other day, crazy stuff. So where's Rhonda and Ash? Tell 'em to get over here!

Hey man. Yeah, just heard from Rhonda a bit ago. No word on Ash yet, but I'm working on it.

Yeah, snow on Christmas eve. Who woulda thunk it.
:lol:

Hey Isaac. Rhonda here. I'm just lurking for now, but will put something up in Introductions later. Glad I found everyone!

I was going to wait until next week to call Ash and Liz. Unfortunately, I don't have Tommy's phone number or e-mail address.

On the bright side, I rode last night. It was JUST what I needed. :-)

Rhonda

Cool cool.

We all need to get together soon. Hows the weekend look for you all?

I'll be out somewhere, but would love company.

Back