• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for fathers of troubled son

Reaction score
First Name
j
Last Name
m
I know the father and step-father of the shooter in Omaha. I'm devastated and I can't imagine what these two guys are going through right now. Despite what you might think, they're both very good, caring guys. Unfortunately, they had a very troubled young man that I don't think any amount of parenting would have helped with.

Please pray for them and those who were affected by it.

:(

I cant begin to imagine what theyre going through.

I know the father and step-father of the shooter in Omaha. I'm devastated and I can't imagine what these two guys are going through right now. Despite what you might think, they're both very good, caring guys. Unfortunately, they had a very troubled young man that I don't think any amount of parenting would have helped with.

Please pray for them and those who were affected by it.

:(

We will pray for them, for the victims, and for him.

The Lord has instructed us to love our enemies. If we must love our enemies, then surely we must love (though not condone) the misguided or sick who hurt others in their illness. Sometimes it isn't easy, but life is not easy.

God bless,

Lee

Prayers sent for them. I pray that they come to realize that no matter how good of a parent you are, our children are at the mercy of the world. I pray that God grants them peace and wisdom to reallize that though their son/nephew did a bad thing, they were not bad people. They must be getting a lot of strife over his actions and I pray that the Lord provides them tolerance and patience and understanding to know that those on the outside don't know the entire story...

Back