• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Awesome Cycles BRC School

That's not a Mohawk, it's a...

(I'll just let him tell you)
lol! What do they call 'dem haircuts? :mrgreen: Great instructor! Made it clear to all of us that he lives in Katy "Proper" as opposed to just Katy :mrgreen:

http://www.awesomecycles.com/Main.htm

I have taken two BRC's here. Every three years for insurance. This is a great school and very enjoyable. Some dude with a Mohawk taught it last time. Great instructor!

A friend of mine is an instructor there. Now I send everyone I know there. She's a tiny woman, who can ride the **** outta her ST1100. IMHO she's proof that stature shouldn't limit your choice of the bike you ride -- only your skills (or lack thereof) should dictate your bike choice.

A friend of mine is an instructor there. Now I send everyone I know there. She's a tiny woman, who can ride the **** outta her ST1100. IMHO she's proof that stature shouldn't limit your choice of the bike you ride -- only your skills (or lack thereof) should dictate your bike choice.

She's the reason I ended up with a ST1300 years ago :clap:

I think they have a few lady instructors, and I think the owner is a lady. Both my instructors from the two courses were male. Mowhawk dude and Hedonist dude :mrgreen: Others have told me this is finest BRC school in Houston, while I haven't been to the other schools, I did learn a lot each time I went, plus the insurance benefit. Also Honda Riders Club picked up about half the tab.

Mike

Anyone of know of her name?

Im in the market for a BRC and would prefer a female instructor for my wife to take the course.

Anyone of know of her name?

Im in the market for a BRC and would prefer a female instructor for my wife to take the course.

I suggest you call the office (281-AWESOME (281-293-7663)) and make that request.

Got her signed up to take the course this weekend. Do you know who is teaching this weekend?

For Christmas a couple of years ago I signed up the whole family for the BRC at Awsome; me, wife and three boys. They were great! I strongly recommend them. I had ridden before, the boys were obviously up for it and enthusiastic and the wife, well let's say she was reluctant at best. However, they did an excellent job of addressing her fears and concerns. They worked with her to make sure she was comfortable at each step and before long she was even enjoying it. The guys are great.

I've been getting e-mails from them. They now have scheduled ERC times.

Back