PDA

View Full Version : Have a Happy New Years

MetrickMetal
12-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Wishing everyone here on the Bandit forum a happy New Years, and be safe if your out driving or riding tonight. ;-)

Noise Most Beautiful
12-31-2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks Bandito. Happy New Year! :rider: I hope this year is a safe, happy, and highly enjoyable one for everyone here, and everyone out on the streets. I'd like to thank everyone for helping me enjoy one of the world's great motorcycles even more. I appreciate all the support and information.

PhilS
12-31-2007, 08:45 PM
I'll chime in on that one as well - especially right now, 8:41PM on the east coast on New Years Eve while the family is playing incredibly boring board games and I am chatting with y'all!!!:clap:

This is a great website far flung from being centered around Texas - it has become a "Two Wheeled Earthling" thread for Watercooled Bandits. Way to go guys - and thanks again Greg for firing it up.

A1A
12-31-2007, 09:20 PM
I'll chime in on that one as well - especially right now, 8:41PM on the east coast on New Years Eve while the family is playing incredibly boring board games and I am chatting with y'all!!!:clap:

This is a great website far flung from being centered around Texas - it has become a "Two Wheeled Earthling" thread for Watercooled Bandits. Way to go guys - and thanks again Greg for firing it up.

You should be ashamed of yourself Phil. Now sign off and join the family playing boring board games.:mrgreen::rofl:

A1A
12-31-2007, 09:23 PM
Happy New Year!

I just gotta say that 2007 really flew bye.

It was a good year though, cause I bought my new pretty red bandit.:pirate:

:rider:

PhilS
12-31-2007, 09:34 PM
You should be ashamed of yourself Phil. Now sign off and join the family playing boring board games.:mrgreen::rofl:

Clearly - I am not alone in this...........

Hemibee
12-31-2007, 10:28 PM
Happy New Year to y'all...... we'll try to keep your lights on tonight.

prhaussies
12-31-2007, 10:57 PM
:giveup: Hi, I don't have a Bandit, but maybe I need one. Have a great New Year and remember the friends that are close to you. Rh Wee 650:rider:

GregH
01-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Back home safely now - just saw the ball drop in NYC. Happy New Year!

Ride safe in 2008, y'all. :rider:

GregH
01-01-2008, 12:09 AM
...and thanks again Greg for firing it up.
Hey, I just put up a post about my new bike - y'all made this thing explode.

Happy Bandit New Year!

PhilS
01-01-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey, I just put up a post about my new bike - y'all made this thing explode.

Happy Bandit New Year!

Or more appropriately, Happy "New Bandit" Year!!!!!! :-P :rider: :-P

etcthorne
01-01-2008, 06:57 AM
Happy New year to all. Sorry, it's already here, but wanted to get my shots in. Thanks for being such nice guys. I'll probably spend a lot of time here to get aquainted with my Bandit.

Cheers!

Phil: I had the board game duty last night too. But this too shall pass. We will soldier on like the good family men we There was a point during the games that I wouldn't have been disappointed if someone had poured gasoline on me and struck a match, but I made it through. :mrgreen:

Noise Most Beautiful
01-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Phil: I had the board game duty last night too. But this too shall pass. We will soldier on like the good family men we There was a point during the games that I wouldn't have been disappointed if someone had poured gasoline on me and struck a match, but I made it through. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Wow, what game were you guys playing....the last time I felt that way was Grandma's checkers marathon of '91.:yawn: Happy New Bandit Year. I'm not opposed to packing it in and riding west if I hear of any Bandit meets this year. Keep us posted everyone!:sun:

dwoodul
01-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Happy New Year from Ol Dave in Dallas. Glad I finally found this forum. I've already learned a bunch of stuff I can use on my new Bandit.

Oh - and Thanks (a lot) for the Bandit service manual download...!!!

Cheers, Ol Dave