PDA

View Full Version : GSXR Speedo Sensor INSTALLED! + XM Radio & Fork Swap Pic

RedAggie03
01-05-2005, 10:52 PM
Well, I finally had time to update my web page. I installed the speedo sensor on the counter shaft the other night and there is a good write up and pictures on my web site (under "pictures"). I also added more pics of the actual GSXR fork install, but I didn't have time so far to do the write up. Also, check out my Roady 2 XM Satellite Radio install!

Go here:

http://people.tamu.edu/~jmh7526

Sign the guest book too!

pdef
01-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey Jason, Happy belated Birthday! You gotta give me the details on the XM radio hookup. I want to do the same thing.

I think you passed me once on your way to TWS. I was caging it and got passed by a yellow full faired svs at the greens prairie exit. How long did they let you on the track? That would be sweet to have it all to yourself. :-D

RedAggie03
01-06-2005, 12:04 AM
I had it all to myself actually, but there were 5 cages driving around the middle lane at 90. They had to stay in that lane and keep a constant speed - they were testing this oil additive crap.

The Roady 2 is PIMP. I'll help you with setting it up if you want - go pick one up at Circuit City for $99 while they still have them. There is also a company that makes a bracket for it that makes it where it can't be stolen. they also have a weather cover. :chug:

EricJRW
01-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Off topic I know, but what is meant by cage and "caging it"?

I've seen it a couple times and now I'm curious.

My guess is 4 wheels vs. 2...

Thanks

Squeaky
01-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes, a "cage" is a car, truck, SUV, etc. that encloses you in a cage of metal, fiberglass, plastic, etc.