• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GSXR Speedo Sensor INSTALLED! + XM Radio & Fork Swap Pic

Reaction score
Well, I finally had time to update my web page. I installed the speedo sensor on the counter shaft the other night and there is a good write up and pictures on my web site (under "pictures"). I also added more pics of the actual GSXR fork install, but I didn't have time so far to do the write up. Also, check out my Roady 2 XM Satellite Radio install!

Go here:

http://people.tamu.edu/~jmh7526

Sign the guest book too!

Hey Jason, Happy belated Birthday! You gotta give me the details on the XM radio hookup. I want to do the same thing.

I think you passed me once on your way to TWS. I was caging it and got passed by a yellow full faired svs at the greens prairie exit. How long did they let you on the track? That would be sweet to have it all to yourself. :-D

I had it all to myself actually, but there were 5 cages driving around the middle lane at 90. They had to stay in that lane and keep a constant speed - they were testing this oil additive crap.

The Roady 2 is PIMP. I'll help you with setting it up if you want - go pick one up at Circuit City for $99 while they still have them. There is also a company that makes a bracket for it that makes it where it can't be stolen. they also have a weather cover. :chug:

Off topic I know, but what is meant by cage and "caging it"?

I've seen it a couple times and now I'm curious.

My guess is 4 wheels vs. 2...

Thanks

Yes, a "cage" is a car, truck, SUV, etc. that encloses you in a cage of metal, fiberglass, plastic, etc.

Back