• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Race property?

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Our club is looking for 600-700 acres that is not too heavily wooded for a hare scramble race that is sanctioned by the STORM series. Our race is in April this year. We do all setup and clean up. Plus we give the landowner a check!!!!

Looking in the Grimes, Walker, Madisonville, Centerville, and maybe Montgomery area.

If someone has land or knows of some drop me a pm and can go over details.
Obviously we don't want a mudpit but "ugly" land is great! Maybe some one is getting ready to cut the timber and we could use before they do.

You showed up at SHNF this past weekend right? I can't place a real name with the screen name.

I was but ended up at Outlaw, so no I wasn't there. Ed (Ponie) and Erik (erik727) were there from our club. By the ride reports I think I should have gone!

BTW, my name is Rob and for some reason most of my friends call me "Pops". Maybe because I'm 56 and have 4 grandkids, huh!:rider:

Met and rode with Ed and Erik. Actually, no I didn't ride with Ed, no one really did, he was so far ahead of everyone.:giveup: Yes, it was a great weekend with about 25 bikes split into 3 groups and some went for a sloppy night ride.

I was but ended up at Outlaw, so no I wasn't there. Ed (Ponie) and Erik (erik727) were there from our club. By the ride reports I think I should have gone!

BTW, my name is Rob and for some reason most of my friends call me "Pops". Maybe because I'm 56 and have 4 grandkids, huh!:rider:

Alex and I also showed up out there to eat their food, and they had some mighty fine food. :eat: The BS session around the campfire while the "Night Shift" rode was worth the trip out there even with us not being able to ride with them.

Pops... what about Cherokee Cycle Park?

We talked to them but they were worried abou the wear and tear on the soft sandy trails.

Want to talk to the place near Waco, Crooked Creek or something like that.

Anymore ideas?:clap:

Back