• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crossbar ranch AMA Hare Scramble

From what I understand it's a true east meets west, one race national championship Hare Scramble.

And speaking of AMA hare scrambles, my first race of the year will be to AMA hare scramble in Globe, AZ. This is the race i entered last year but didn't complete. After thinking I didn't know how to ride, I found out that my 2 stroke expansion chamber was not only caved in, but bent around the frame. So, now that I have the bike fixed and i can once again handle the power of the beast, I plan on trying to finish the race one more time.

Now your a glutton for punishment!! What about your supermodel dirtbikin wife?

I was looking over the race schedule in Cycle News and this race wasn't listed. I went to the AMA site and it's not on there that I can find.

Now your a glutton for punishment!! What about your supermodel dirtbikin wife?

She is all about it. And Get Bent, as well as one or two more of my trial riding buddies are going to "race" as well. It will be fun being there with a bunch of people and being able to share our best and worst experinces.

Here is my race: They bumped it from an 8 mile loop to a 12, maybe there are a few straight-aways in there. yeah, I am a wuss

I got an e-mail from the promoter today. he said it shoudl be in next months AMA magazine. They may also have a riding clinic with a nationla champion and maybe a tag team event on Saturday.

Back