• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbie here...

Z

Zach5150

Hello everyone,
Just came across this site and it looks like a friendly bunch of folks, so I decided to join up and see if I could cause a little hate and discontent! (just kiddin...i'm generally fairly nice too, most of the time :twisted: )
Anyway...i'm about to get back on two wheels after some time off my bike, so i'm looking forward to meeting and riding w/ everyone here....Currently I've got a 2000 Sprint RS 955, and a 1975 Guzzi 850 T3. The Guzzi is in need of restoration....i cant decide if I want to build it more cafe style or rake the front a little and lower the rear and make it more cruiser-ish....anyway...that's me in a nutshell....just wanted to say and introduce myself.....oh yeah, i'm in the Austin area.....Round Rock to be more exact....
Take care all,

Hey, Zach,

I'm a Round Rocker as well...welcome.

I vote cafe racer on the MG....that look is starting to appeal to me (as a newbie, I've got a LOT of moto-history to catch up on)....

I've got a red bike, as you can see in the avatar.. See ya 'round...

gotta love a "red" bike :)

buck000 said:
Hey, Zach,

I've got a red bike, as you can see in the avatar.. See ya 'round...

Hey....nice to meet ya....love your avatar, and the red bike :chug: I like how you casually forgot to mention it's an Aprillia...hehe....a buddy of mine rides a Mille, that thing is sick.....I've heard amazing things about the Futura. And your website is right about Lone Star and Mototek....I bought my bike at Lone Star for the same reason....

Welcome Zach!

What color is your RS? I had an ST in BRG. HAD...killed it on 336, RIP. Drive an R1150GS now but sometime I miss that triple howl. :twisted:

Splendid, we've got another Triumph rider! We're still a long way from being any kind of counter-balance to all the VFRs around here though. :mrgreen:

Good to have ya! :bigokay:

scratch said:
Splendid, we've got another Triumph rider! We're still a long way from being any kind of counter-balance to all the VFRs around here though. :mrgreen:

Hey, I used to have a Sprint ST and now have a VFR. Does that mean I cancel myself out? :P

BTW, welcome, Zach.

brd said:
scratch said:

Hey, I used to have a Sprint ST and now have a VFR. Does that mean I cancel myself out? :P

Must...resist...wisecrack...response... :headbang:

OH you just don't know how tempting that is! :mrgreen: :wink:

Back