PDA

View Full Version : Free High Speed Tire Balancing

MetrickMetal
02-02-2008, 10:26 AM
The Cycle Gear store in Palmdale CA started offering free high speed tire balancing regardless whether you purchased the tires from them or not, and it includes free stick on wheels weights also but spoke and snap on weights are extra.

According to their policy, this is not a one time deal, but a lifetime offer, and there is no limits on how many tires you can take them for balancing and I would assume that the free high speed balancing is available at all Cycle Gear locations

I've come into a motorcycle tire changer to use, and today I am going to be R&Ring my rear tire on my Bandit, and then I am going to drop it off for balancing at Cycle Gear later today. :rider:
http://www.cyclegear.com/

02-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Do you have to buy the tires at Cycle Gear to get this free service?

MetrickMetal
02-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Do you have to buy the tires at Cycle Gear to get this free service?

I believe if you read the first paragraph in my post again it will answer your question. :headbang:

02-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Sorry, by the time I got to the bottom of your post I forgot what the top said.
Kind of unusual to have a shop offer this wether you bought the tires there or not. I used to have mine done at Chaparral and they would charge $20 for it even when I bought the tires there, then I bought my tires on-line and would take them to Yamaha in Rancho Cucamonga, they would mount them for $16 but never balanced them (they said MC tires don't need to be balanced) I went to Harbor Freight and bought a MC tire mounter and now I mount and balance them myself.

rworm
02-02-2008, 09:19 PM
I believe if you read the first paragraph in my post again it will answer your question. :headbang:

I noticed you make people say-SORRY-alot

:giveup: rworm

terrebandit
02-02-2008, 09:38 PM
I noticed you make people say-SORRY-alot

:giveup: rworm

me too...