PDA

View Full Version : LED Tail Light - Plug in Replacement?

etcthorne
02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Is there an LED tail light assembly that will plug and play in the Bandit? If so, would someone mind sharing the part number and source of supply? Is it something I could pick up at autozone and install in 5 minutes? I'd like to make my brake light shine like the surface of the sun.

Thanks guys.

rworm
02-07-2008, 06:54 PM
http://search.ebay.co.uk/bandit-1250_W0QQdfspZ1QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ32QQlredZbanditQ2012 50

heres some stuff

rworm

jhansen
02-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Here you go.....

http://www.aerostich.com/home.php?cat=348

:sun:

etcthorne
02-08-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks guys! I'm feeling the love. Hoping I can pick this up locally somewhere. I don't do mail order or internet purchases anymore unless I absolutely have to. I've had my identity stolen once, and my bank account drained once by someone who got my card numbers. It was a business in which I phoned in an order. They got about $3,800 from my checking account. I got it back from Navy Federal Credit Union, but it took 10 days. Big ****.

Roy
02-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Thanks guys! I'm feeling the love. Hoping I can pick this up locally somewhere. I don't do mail order or internet purchases anymore unless I absolutely have to. I've had my identity stolen once, and my bank account drained once by someone who got my card numbers. It was a business in which I phoned in an order. They got about $3,800 from my checking account. I got it back from Navy Federal Credit Union, but it took 10 days. Big ****.

Yea that does suck. I constantly check my identity and monitor my credit since I buy alot online. Still once it happens it is hard to reverse. It should be the other way around. They protect the thieves in a way.

cdc1
02-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Autozone does sell led bulbs that take the place of dual filament bulbs. They are plug and play and fit just like the ones you are replacing. They come in a pkg of 2 and cost about $15.00. I did not find them to be any brighter than the stock bulbs, but they should last alot longer.

Carl

bones
02-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Autozone does sell led bulbs that take the place of dual filament bulbs. They are plug and play and fit just like the ones you are replacing. They come in a pkg of 2 and cost about $15.00. I did not find them to be any brighter than the stock bulbs, but they should last alot longer.

Carl
I got one for my KLR and felt the same. Waste of $$ and I went back to std. 1157's as I thought it was brighter.