• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jasper County FM 777

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Besides the creek running through, this is a mostly flatland, curvy 9 mile run, located in dense forest and rural homesteads. It is full of corners and esses designated for 30 and 35 mph. I've never counted the number of turns, but it is very twisty. Be especially cautious of vehicles crossing the double yellow, as this 2 laner is what I consider 1 step beyond a paved county road, though the pavement is pretty good in general, it is narrower than some roads with little run-off. I ride this route with a more leisurely pace(but still beyond speed limit easily). Watch for dogs and deer, and its a nice, scenic, and shady little road.
FM 1013 1408 1012 and 1414 are all within shouting distance and make nice rides....

Attachments

• FM777.JPG
    FM777.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Back