• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jimmy and Rene...... KINGS CAFE

Reaction score
Hello ya'll! I just created the account, although I have heard ( from Jimmy and Rene) a lot about the group and finally decided to get involved. Jimmy and Rene's mother passed away last week in Montgomery. Her name was Lillie Bryan. Anyone who knew her will know that she was one of the most loving people I have ever met. She will be sorely missed by a lot of people. The funeral was yesterday and I must say, it was hard to keep a dry eye, since I am very close to them and their family. They will need a lot of support and prayers through all of this.

I understand that ya'll go out and have meets at their Cafe, not sure why I haven't met up with ya'll yet since I ride, but that will change. Please pray for them as this is a difficult time for them. I will try to find a schedule of when ya'll meet up there as well so I can get acquainted with the group! Thanks again!

Brandon

Howdy Brandon,

:tab Welcome to the group and thanks for the post. We found out the terrible news when we were down this last Thursday. We are all very sorry and will definitely keep them in out prayers. They have been great hosts forrus over the last few years and we have had a great time with all of the staff at the cafe.

Adios,

Back