• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1250S Fork Protector Removal

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Brown
I am going to be removing the fork tube assemblies and stripping the black paint off of my lower sliders later this week, and I wanted to know whats the easiest way to pop the black plastic fork tube protectors off of the lower legs without damaging them, as I don't want to damage them with the paint stripper. Thanks

I am going to be removing the fork tube assemblies and stripping the black paint off of my lower sliders later this week, and I wanted to know whats the easiest way to pop the black plastic fork tube protectors off of the lower legs without damaging them, as I don't want to damage them with the paint stripper. Thanks

You talking about at the fork seal?

rworm

D@MN! I wish you were close. I want black forks and swing and you are going opposite on some items. Arrggh!

Back