PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Map for Two Brothers Exhaust

okman
02-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Hello Bandit Riders,

I just installed a carbon fiber Two Brothers slip-on on my 2007 Bandit 1250S. I also installed a powercommander.

I'm searching for a fuel map. the folks at 2bros, and powercommander don't have a custom map for this combination. Has anyone had success finding or creating one?

I'm generally pleased with the performance. I used a map for a Micron exhaust on the European spec bike. But, I suspect with their more stringent pollution controls, that perhaps there's still more performanace to unlock from my bike.

Thanks in advance,

Vaughn

PS: I did a search on this and came up blank. I apologize if there's already plent of threads...

PSS: I still have my 2006 Vstrom 650 for sale. I didn't want to repost, since I've already posted it once. It's red, with 6,500 miles with some aftermarket parts for $4,500 firm.

rworm
02-13-2008, 12:59 PM
Hello Bandit Riders,

I just installed a carbon fiber Two Brothers slip-on on my 2007 Bandit 1250S. I also installed a powercommander.

I'm searching for a fuel map. the folks at 2bros, and powercommander don't have a custom map for this combination. Has anyone had success finding or creating one?

I'm generally pleased with the performance. I used a map for a Micron exhaust on the European spec bike. But, I suspect with their more stringent pollution controls, that perhaps there's still more performanace to unlock from my bike.

Thanks in advance,

Vaughn

PS: I did a search on this and came up blank. I apologize if there's already plent of threads...

PSS: I still have my 2006 Vstrom 650 for sale. I didn't want to repost, since I've already posted it once. It's red, with 6,500 miles with some aftermarket parts for $4,500 firm.

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander_iii_usb/powercommander_distrubutors_general.aspx

rworm

okman
02-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks, but the powercommander website only has the "european" model listed for maps.

I was hoping someone had put together a map for a US model. Again, there may not be much of a difference.. but just in case someone has already been through this issue..

thanks,
Vaughn

rworm
02-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks, but the powercommander website only has the "european" model listed for maps.

I was hoping someone had put together a map for a US model. Again, there may not be much of a difference.. but just in case someone has already been through this issue..

thanks,
Vaughn

http://www.fuelmotousa.com/

rworm