• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fuel Map for Two Brothers Exhaust

okman

Reaction score
First Name
Vaughn
Last Name
Henson
Hello Bandit Riders,

I just installed a carbon fiber Two Brothers slip-on on my 2007 Bandit 1250S. I also installed a powercommander.

I'm searching for a fuel map. the folks at 2bros, and powercommander don't have a custom map for this combination. Has anyone had success finding or creating one?

I'm generally pleased with the performance. I used a map for a Micron exhaust on the European spec bike. But, I suspect with their more stringent pollution controls, that perhaps there's still more performanace to unlock from my bike.

Thanks in advance,

Vaughn

PS: I did a search on this and came up blank. I apologize if there's already plent of threads...

PSS: I still have my 2006 Vstrom 650 for sale. I didn't want to repost, since I've already posted it once. It's red, with 6,500 miles with some aftermarket parts for $4,500 firm.

Hello Bandit Riders,

I just installed a carbon fiber Two Brothers slip-on on my 2007 Bandit 1250S. I also installed a powercommander.

I'm searching for a fuel map. the folks at 2bros, and powercommander don't have a custom map for this combination. Has anyone had success finding or creating one?

I'm generally pleased with the performance. I used a map for a Micron exhaust on the European spec bike. But, I suspect with their more stringent pollution controls, that perhaps there's still more performanace to unlock from my bike.

Thanks in advance,

Vaughn

PS: I did a search on this and came up blank. I apologize if there's already plent of threads...

PSS: I still have my 2006 Vstrom 650 for sale. I didn't want to repost, since I've already posted it once. It's red, with 6,500 miles with some aftermarket parts for $4,500 firm.

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander_iii_usb/powercommander_distrubutors_general.aspx

rworm

Thanks, but the powercommander website only has the "european" model listed for maps.

I was hoping someone had put together a map for a US model. Again, there may not be much of a difference.. but just in case someone has already been through this issue..

thanks,
Vaughn

Back