• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

.... And half a bottle of Aleve. Cherokee CP 02-25-08

kstrs

Reaction score
:giveup: Still to sore for many words so I'll let the pics do the talkin...

What an incredible day & great ride, Some pit stills....

Cherokee022508 (1)a.JPG

Cherokee022508 (2)a.JPG

Cherokee022508 (4)a.JPG

Cherokee022508 (6)a.JPG

Cherokee022508a.JPG

To be continued....

Ken, I'm surprised you didn't go to Talemina with the KTM Talk group. Another scandalous event.:trust:

Was your H.C. set on its highest resolution?
Got any clips without that music?
Didja get me slammin into that tree?

Thanks for posting the pics and vid, Ken-nice. Good to hear I wasn't the only sore one. I was moving pretty slow on Tues. Already jonesing to go again. Just checked the SHNF recording-no go, yet...

Ken, I'm surprised you didn't go to Talemina with the KTM Talk group. Another scandalous event.:trust:

Hey Bob, I was hoping to but long drive/ bike issues etc... Maybe next time.

Was your H.C. set on its highest resolution?
Got any clips without that music?
Didja get me slammin into that tree?

Yeah, it was; I think i'm giving up on the youtube/google vid thing... To much vid quality loss in going from 1+ g down to less than 100mb. I kinda thought the music was a bit racey too, but my mp3 selection is limited & I thought it would be better than listening to the blaring of my loud 4stroke... I'll have to borrow some of your village people cd's for my next project. Which tree? I got 'em all, & the ones I slammed into too.

Thanks for posting the pics and vid, Ken-nice. Good to hear I wasn't the only sore one. I was moving pretty slow on Tues. Already jonesing to go again. Just checked the SHNF recording-no go, yet...

Yep battered, bruised & sore:giveup: , it's gotta be drying up out there by now; been to long.

Back