• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bandit handlenbars....

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the chrome look of the handlebars...Have any of you seen handlebars for the bandit that have more of the brushed look ?

I'm not a big fan of the chrome look of the handlebars...Have any of you seen handlebars for the bandit that have more of the brushed look ?

I installed the Bikemaster Daytona bars on my Bandit and love them, but they only come in chrome and black, so the only way to have a bar with a brushed finish would be to buy a bar from Renthal which are made out of aluminum and I believe they also offer them in differant finishes and colors as well.

http://www.renthal.com/applications.asp

I installed the Bikemaster Daytona bars on my Bandit and love them, but they only come in chrome and black, so the only way to have a bar with a brushed finish would be to buy a bar from Renthal which are made out of aluminum and I believe they also offer them in differant finishes and colors as well.

http://www.renthal.com/applications.asp

I also have the BM Daytonas, I did not cut off any on the ends as some have, I think i like em OK as is, did you cut yours?

I also have the BM Daytonas, I did not cut off any on the ends as some have, I think i like em OK as is, did you cut yours?

I tried them as first without cutting them, then took them back off and cut 1/2" off of each end, which made them almost the exact same lenght as the stock bars, and I couldn't be happier with them. :rider:

I tried them as first without cutting them, then took them back off and cut 1/2" off of each end, which made them almost the exact same lenght as the stock bars, and I couldn't be happier with them. :rider:
Im off today and im getting ready to go out there and do the same, as soon as the rain slows up a bit, it gets really loud in a metal building with no insulation, Thanks.

Renthal 758-01 ("GENERIC ULTRA-LOW" from their road bike range) are a good replacement - about 1" lower than stock and around the same width, but slightly less pulled back which makes them far more comfortable for me as it evens out pressure across the palms of the hands.

Available in all the usual Renthal colours.

Back